On Monday the kids still were out of school for spring break so we decided to do a sewing project. Kaly has been dying for me to teach her how to sew for awhile. So we did some straight stitches. It was fun, but the attention span wasn't long, and well mom couldn't handle it not sewn right!! They did great and here are some pics of the final product!!

Kaly's apron......I copied it from a friend who had a vintage one. I thought it was so cute!

Madelyn's apron, it still needs the pockets, but she was done so that is alright!

My models!
5 comments:
Cute aprons!! I can't even sew as good as them!! :) I love seeing your blog! It's way cute!
Brittany, I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog link on Layne and Chantel's blog! I love that you guys have a blog and we can keep updated on your family this way! Colby and I started a blog as well and would like to invite you, but I need your email address. Can you email it to me at ctdayfam@gmail.com! I hope we you see you guys sometime this summer!! Colby and Teresa Day
Those aprons turned out so cute! You are such a good mom- I only helped Gracie sew a bean bag when she wanted to try sewing- maybe next time I'll be a little more motivated!
Aprons and girls are all darling!!
What accomplishments.
Yes, aprons and girls are cute as buttons. They will remember sewing with you and love the aprons for years.
Post a Comment