Sunday, May 2, 2010

Garden Love

Well our garden has been doing really well this year. I guess the hard work of changing it has paid off so far. We still need to add a drip system in the future, but other than that it has been great. I thought I better get some pictures before it gets too hot. This year we have planted peas, leaf and head lettuce, peppers, carrots, cucumbers, squash, tomatoes (lots of them), potatoes, onions and radishes. We are hoping after the peas are done we will add some beans. We have been using the lettuce, onions and radishes. Still waiting on the rest! Happy gardening….







5 comments:

Abbie said...

Your garden looks GREAT! We're waiting on peas (that's all I planted), but should have some ready to eat any day. I can't wait!

Amber Monson said...

Everything looks great....One word. Jealous. Good job and good work.

Karin said...

Very immpressive!

Shelly Beutler said...

OOOooooo, putting that garden to good use I see - great looking salad!

Jeff and Steph said...

Your garden looks great. I need you to teach me some lessons! I hope you are all doing well. I need to get down there and get a cleaning, so hopefully I will see you soon. I miss you guys!