Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Blessing Day!

The blessing day!
We had a great day. We are sorry not many of our family could come, but I'm glad my parents were here and Jeremy's mom and brother were here. We had a luncheon for family and friends that afternoon. Enjoy the pictures!!







Hatch Family

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, you don't even look like you just had a baby a month ago. I'm jealous! What a cute little family and they have grown up sooo much!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

Brit!!! oh my gosh i am so glad you have a blog now! i cannot believe you had your baby, no one informs me of anything, but i guess that what i get for being across the united states. briana is adorable, and the rest of the kids are so cute!!! there getting so big! i miss you guys!

Angela said...

Ok so Im a little embarrased! I really dont think I knew you were even PREGNANT!!! Let alone just had a baby! Terrible no one told me!!! I feel soo bad! She is beautiful and Congrats! Ok so you need to give me your address so I can send her some bows!! :) Email it to me :)