Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympics



Beijing 2008!!
We have been addicted to the olympics this year. This is my kids at the opening ceremony.


My mom went to China last year and brought home these outfits. They were so excited to put them on and watch the olympics!




My mom was addicted too!!

6 comments:

justnjess said...

So cute, I am sure your mom was so proud to see them dressed up. I thought about having them wear it to church but we didnt. Cute blog! So how long did it take you to do that? Good JOb, you really can do it all!

Womb Nanny said...

I am so glad you sent me an email to tell me about your blog! I love bloggers...welcome. I am excited to keep in touch with you and see updated pics of your kids. Hope all is well. Take care.

Angela said...

Hey Britt!! Im so excited that youe joined the blog world!!! Ya! Ok so we are Olympic Junkies as well!!! Cant get enough! Your kids look sooo cute!!

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

I was so excited to see your blog! Your family is getting so big and cute! I had no idea you were expecting #4, she's darling!

Nancy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog! I feel like I get to visit you more often...at least that kind of company is cheaper and not as intrustive, right? Can't wait to see more pictures of the baby!!

Lisa said...

I found your blog- it's cute and fun to see your adorable family!