Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Briana's Smiling!


I can't believe there is a smile in all that crying!! Briana has colic and we have been rocking and rocking to sooth her!! What a joy to finally have some smiles!! They were so fun I had to share them.



I





6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, so sorry to hear that she's collicy. It's funny how rewarding a little smile can be---you finally get something back for ALL the effort you've put in!

Lisa said...

There's nothing like a smile from an infant! So cute!

Jeff and Steph said...

Hey Brittney- it's Stephanie (your hygienist). Julie told me about your blog and what the address is so I decided to check it out. Turns out we have the same background :) Great minds think alike! Anyway, it's very cute and I love Briana's smile! I hope you don't mind if I added you guys to my friends and family list. If you want you can check out my blog at jenseninharmony.blogspot.com. See ya later!

Angela said...

OH she is beautiful! Im so sorry she has colic! Braeden did too and the first 3 months were sooo very hard! Is she the only one of yours that has had it? At least it does get better right? :)

Cheryl said...

Hey, Angie helped me find your cute blog.
We will miss having your family so close. I won't be seeing you mow the grass and such.
Hope you enjoy your new house!
Love ya lots.
the bookshelves are beautiful.

Tangi said...

hello hello. I am sorry that I havent called you lately. You look fabulous and I am sorry to hear about the colic, I don't know how you are surviving. We are planning to come to down there sometime in Oct. I would love to stop in and say hello and see that new house. :) I will call you soon. Love tangi