Sunday, November 30, 2008

Go Tigers!




Alright in the middle of all the play and getting ready for Thanksgiving we had to make a quick trip to Salt Lake. The Tigers, our High School team, were in the State Championship. Jer wanted to make the trip so we let the girls stay with a friend and left Thursday night after the 2nd play performance at 10 o'clock with Kaden and Briana. We stayed at my brothers house and went to the game. They played Juan Diego (don't kill me if I spelled that wrong). We lost, but it was a close game. The final score was 18 to 21. It was fun and I think more than half the town was there! It was great to see the support that the town gave them. Kaden loved it and I am sure Briana was glad Kirt and Jessica let her stay with them. The weather was great, but she is still pretty little for a football game!! Thanks Kirt and Jess for your help! We then hurried home to make it to the next performance of the play. It was crazy, but you only live once right!!

No comments: