Just wanted to post some pumpkin carving. The girls did their own this year so that was great! We didn't do anything fancy this year, in fact I am glad we did it at all!!
I know what you mean about celebrating Halloween for weeks - I feel the same way! I feel like I'm getting into these little Holidays more now that Bowen's getting bigger. It was sure good to see you guys! Justin says he misses getting away to St. George -we are definitely going to plan a visit!
We have been married for 11 years and have 4 kids. We love to play games, go camping, hiking, fishing, and watching movies. I love where we live and the people here. It has been a great blessing to be where we are.
10 years old. 5th Grade!! Loves dance, music, to be outside and have fun with her friends.
7 years old and in 2nd Grade. She loves soccer, dance and having her friends over.
5 and loves life. He is enjoying kindergarten, especially seeing all of his friends. He loves playing with his sisters and hanging out with his dad. We can't forget he loves playing Lego Star Wars on the WII!
14 months old. What do we say about Briana....she is sooo fun! We love having her and her beautiful smiles. She is our little shadow right now. She loves walking and following us around.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about celebrating Halloween for weeks - I feel the same way! I feel like I'm getting into these little Holidays more now that Bowen's getting bigger. It was sure good to see you guys! Justin says he misses getting away to St. George -we are definitely going to plan a visit!
Post a Comment