Sunday, April 19, 2009

Donuts anyone?

Do you like Krispy Kreme....Well I have a recipe for you. I have a friend here that showed this to me so I can't take credit, but it is so good that I had to share. You buy the WALMART brand of biscuits. Put a hole in them, I use a medicine cup for the kids. Then fry them up (the holes too!) Dip them in a glaze and wala......wonderful donuts. I remember making donuts with my mom as a kid. These do not taste like hers, but they are really close and tons easier. Give it a try!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

we've been making these donuts for as long as I can remember. Try dipping them in powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar. I give my kids the biscuit and let them shape it how they want, snakes, letters and traditional donut shape. YUM YUM and the easiest ever!