Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Young Women's Fun

We had a fun night at Young Women's last night. We did a service scavenger hunt. It was cute. I went with 3 of the girls and we ran from place to place! Well one of the services was to stop at a gas station and wash someone's window. Well I had one girl who was fearful of this. The first gas station had no one filling up..........crazy! This cute girl said, "I think there is a reason for that. I am not feeling good about this one service." The second had 1 car only.........she says it is even a guy..........I told her not to worry I will ask him so no one would have to worry. This was the cute reply, "Um...Don't take this wrong, but you look just like us. NOt a leader. Is that really going to help." Ok, I couldn't stop laughing after I got home. To finish the story 2 girls jumped out and we asked if we could clean his window. He said sure, a little confused why...and then signed off our service!

We had a great time. I love these girls!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Take it as a compliment!

Tracy said...

HA HA HA!!! This made me laugh so hard! I miss you!

Em said...

That was really fun!! :) You could tell we took him by surprise! Thanks for being so great!

Abbie said...

Don't be too jealous about the cruise...it was chilly.
BTW-Cruises are super cheap right now.
I have loved looking at your blog...your pics are so cute!