As I was simmering my homemade chicken soup and making homemade rolls, I stood there thinking of my mom....She makes the best soup and rolls. It is a funny moment when your mom is suddenly you!
(First and foremost, I know it is 110 outside, but we all are sick with a cold so we needed homemade chicken soup!)
I was listening to my kids complain about homemade soup and I was telling them "when I was little"...you know how those stories go!!
Well I did have a little dejavue (ok I am not sure how to spell that!) Here is my food that I must say I was proud of. It isn't as good as my moms though. PS-Thanks mom!!



5 comments:
Looks good to me! Hope you feel better soon.
I love the family picture in the header.
Looks super yummy to me! I hope you all are feeling better :)
Britney, Britney! Your rolls look fabulous and very yummy. I think I need to make some soup and rolls now!!!!! Miss you guys!
Your post makes me hungry (even though I'm always hungry these days!) Looks delicious and I'm very impressed as usual
Rolls look so good!!! I'm glad to see you are back to the blogging world!
Post a Comment