Our swim lessons were late this year. We couldn't make it to a full session the first 2 so we had to do the last one. I like doing it earlier, but that is alright. Their lessons were just 2 doors down, it was great. We had a great time. They did great with diving this year. Plus my competitive child, I was reading about a friend of Kaly's that was tredding water for his city swim classes and did it for 15 minutes, well Mady just heard me talking about it and she wanted to do it. Whatever! It was her free time and she spent the whole time tredding water. She did the full 15 minutes. I guess I have to be careful what I say around her. He was 10 and she is 7!! I kept telling her she didn't have to, but she just kept going. It was pretty funny. They all did great. Kaden even dived off of the diving board! We loved it and love that it is at a friends house. Good job kids!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
swimming is so fun!
Post a Comment