Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pinewood Derby

Kalyann has her Achievement Days Pinewood Derby tonight. Well we went for most creative, not the fastest!! Maybe it will be both who knows! You may not be able to read it, but it is called the Hatch mobile with an egg that has hatched in a nest. Don't you think girls have more fun with this than boys! Jeremy wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but Kaly just said.."I don't want just a regular car that you put someone in to race, I want a fun one." So her "flag" for the Derby says Hatch Mobile and we went from there. Thanks Alex for helping while you were here. Good job Kaly and Dad. The Derby is tonight so we will update you all when it is over.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That car is darling! Good job in the arts department!

Ethington Family said...

That is so cute and what a fun idea. I am ach. day leader and that would be an activity I think the girls would love.
mary