Well for those that didn't know it....I didn't even know it....I got braces today. I was planning on the bottom to straighten my crooked tooth, but Dr. Brad noticed a slight "imperfection" on my top two teeth and decided to do the top too. Not sure how to feel now!! A bunch of metal in my mouth. Madelyn said that I don't look like mom and adults are not supposed to get braces. She also said I look like a teenager now. Funny!! Well we have loved Dr. Brad and I wanted to show you Kalyann's before and after. It was a year ago or so. She will need them again. This was just a "pre" round before all her permanent teeth came in. HUGE difference for her. She only had them for a short time, maybe a year. I can't remember exactly. I couldn't believe how much it changed her face shape. Thanks Dr. Brad and the Simister team!! Thanks for me today too. I think!!??!!

Before

AFTER
4 comments:
Huge difference! They look great! I really want to your pics... :) !!!!!!
That's an amazing difference! Good luck with your braces. Where are the pics of you with your braces??? :D
Britt, Sorry about the DR. Pepper yesterday:) Hope you'll let him come over another time. I promise we will only let him drink sprite:)
Wow Huge difference!!
Post a Comment