Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lake Fun

Well we had a great time last week at the lake with the Clayton's and Layne and Chantel. The kids knee boarded and played on the beach and swam. They are getting good at the knee board! Here are some pics from the day. Thanks for taking us Clayton family!!





(Bri wanted in sooo bad, she actually cried and cried when we took her out!)

(Diane took this picture and how perfect she captured the "faster" mode. Mady always wanted to go faster.)
(Kaly said "not as fast please!", she liked it though, just a little more careful!!)



4 comments:

Em said...

So cool!!

Abbie said...

Looks like you have been busy bottling. Glad you were able to squeeze in some fun time at the lake. Those aprons are really cute! You did a great job.

Angie said...

Wow, you have been busy playing and posting! I miss you! I want to make applesauce, that juice looks like a lot of effort for a little juice, it will be very very good tho I am sure, for some special occasion! The aprons are very cute.

Angela said...

Ok so in these pics at least I totally think Bri looks like Justin :)