Well we had a great Labor Day! We had a big party in Hurricane. It is the Peach Days celebration. They have a parade, rodeo, food and games at the park. It really is fun. We had Jeremy's brother visit, and his other brother lives here with his family as well as good friends. We went to the parade and got a lot of candy! The kids loved it. Then it was off to the park for the booths and food. There were tons of booths and PEOPLE! The girls were able to sing with thier little singing group. Mady was thrilled because only one other girl was there, so as the video will show she pretty much had a solo. Kaly did great too. She was missing her dancing partner though. She seemed a little bummed about that. Here is some footage:
Kalyann in her singing group...
(video isn't loading I will keep trying....)
Madelyn in her singing group....


Then today...Monday we went to the lake. I will post photos later. All the kids knee boarded and that was fun fun. Thanks to the Clayton's for taking us!! Jer & I and Alex also did the wake board. That was fun, but for some reason we are getting older and yes I put my back out some how. Not too excited for tomorrow. Hopefully I can walk better than today! I hate it when you have to admit that your body is aging and your mind telling you what you can or can't do isn't!
WE had a great weekend!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun
!
Sounds like fun...I was sad we had to miss out on Peach days, but Swiss days up in Heber was plenty fun. Hope your back feels better soon. Let me know If I can help in some way.
Post a Comment