
Sorry we haven't posted for awhile!! Lots of change the last few weeks. We just recently moved to a new home............still in Hurricane. Between packing.........Briana crying...........packing some more............Briana crying..........moving and unpacking...............Briana crying some more........I couldn't fit in posting! The move went well. We are so excited to be in our new home. Justin and Jessica came to help and it was great. The kids were entertained, Jessica helped me unpack boxes and Just and Jeremy could put everything together. Jessica even brought some meals! What a lifesaver they were! We now have a basement and a backyard! I asked the kids what their favorite part of the new house is and Mady said "The backyard for sure!" Kaden replied.."Well if Mady says the backyard I guess I have to say the front. We can't have the same!" I told him it would be fine to like the same as her, but you know how that goes. They love to be outside and of course that always makes mom happy! Here is a picture of our new house and hope you can all come visit!!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new house! That is very exciting.
Post a Comment